Epicus Group Joins iOffice’s Global Channel Partner Program
HOUSTON, TX–(Marketwired – Oct 5, 2015) – iOffice, the only people-driven integrated workplace management solution (IWMS), today announced the domestic and international growth of its Channel Partner Program. “Through iOffice, we have increased our competitiveness and clients that use iOffice have increased their space utilization and achieved better control over the workflow of work orders,” said Peter Mellin, SVP Service Operations, Sodexo Nordics. “The collaboration between our company and iOffice works great, and we’ve even been able to include our own features like e-commerce and Innovate.“
The iOffice Channel Partner Program serves resellers, implementation partners and service providers who are trusted advisors to their clients seeking innovative IWMS solutions. iOffice Channel Partner Manager Rich Peacock said, “The global growth of our channel partner program is a direct reflection of how easy it is to sell, deploy and use iOffice’s SaaS technology. Clients love the intuitive user interface, mobile apps, and the low barriers to entry, and resellers appreciate our highly incentivized, straightforward program that’s dedicated to our partners’ long-term success.”
What this means to you is that you now have a local iOffice implementation partner to support your Integrated Work Management System (IWMS) needs for:
- Space Management – visualize floor plans on-line, in real-time from any device to understand space utilization and easily plan for future needs
- Employee Data – Oracle, SAP and other HR systems can be integrated with iOffice to ensure seamless and timely data updates
- Service (Work Order) Request – submit, update & manage facility service requests, such as repair notifications, equipment installations, and general maintenance activities from desktop and mobile devices
- Move Management – seamlessly coordinate employee and asset moves, adds or changes with minimal disruption
- Asset Management – track location, contract terms and on-going maintenance of tangible assets in real time
- Updates via Mobile Devices
About Epicus Group
Headquartered in the Bay Area and serving Northern California, EPICUS GROUP is a professional services firm that plans, designs and manages highly complex facilities and projects. Our team provides “Integrated Project Delivery” by leveraging our internal staff of Project Managers, Construction Managers, Engineers, Architectural Designers, Facilities and EH&S professionals.
Visit www.epicusgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn
iOffice is the leading workforce-centric IWMS software and the only 100% SaaS platform designed for facilities management leaders. iOffice equips C-suite executives, strategic planners and facilities managers with the real-time data and communications tools they need to plan effectively for the future of their workforce and workspace. With ten, open and customizable modules, iOffice was built to be agile and robust, requiring minimal training to accomplish any task. Founded in 2000, iOffice supports more than 2.1M users in 1,500 fast moving companies including BMC, Under Armour, Big Fish Games, Zillow, Adobe, McKesson, Hess, Dynegy, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, SPX and more.